ISSA Global Biorisk Symposium
The One Symposium for Biorisk Mitigation & Infection Control.
ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA and Informa Markets recognizes the importance of quality education, even more so now during a public health crisis. The virtual symposiums were designed to provide the commercial, institutional, and residential cleaning industry with lessons learned and best practices in disaster management and readiness, resiliency as well as leadership in times of crisis.
As the evolving impacts of COVID-19 ripple through our communities, we are all facing unforeseen challenges. Changing the way the world views cleaning starts with understanding the problem you are trying to solve and the conditions in which you are working.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and can share your experiences and successes.
The ISSA Global Biorisk Symposium brings together world-class speakers directly to the homes of the commercial, institutional, and residential cleaning professionals. Making it more convenient, less expensive, and less time consuming to learn from experts whom they would not normally be able to hear in person.
Ideal for cleaning industry professionals, environmental services personnel, forensic restoration teams, biosafety professionals, biohazardous spill response teams, facilities like offices, restaurants, hotels, airports, convention centers, stadiums, and other public venues of all sizes.
- Learn to assess a facility’s preparedness and provides staff with training for biorisk prevention and containment.
- No more tough choices about which sessions to attend. You can watch them all at your leisure, eliminating the need to race across the conference venue to get there on time.
- Access to on-demand content after the event, so you can view sessions you might have missed or share with other registered attendees from your organization.
- Schedule virtual meetings with experts from ISSA, sponsors, partners, and other attendees.
- Make new global connections without the associated travel costs.
- Ask any questions you may have through our scheduled Q&A sessions throughout the event.
- Hear compelling, real-world customer success stories and learn best practices from businesses and organizations like yours.
- Learn about the latest advancements in operating procedures related to sanitation and infection control requirements for maintaining a clean environment and mitigating biological risks.
- Customer Service